The Revolutionary, Easy and Safe way to Micro-Detail a Watch Case, Bracelet, Dial, or Movement.
Set of 18 HOROSTIX
3 Sizes of HOROSTIX (Watch is NOT included)
I've been using these incredible sticks since the end of last year and I think it would be almost impossible to find a more useful addition to the bench of a watchmaker or the watch tool aresenal of the serious collector. Get some of these and keep them right next to the Rodico and Pithwood... you'll reach for them often!
Here are just a few of the things that I've used a HOROSTIX for:
- Getting between the bezel and the case to remove dirt, polishing compound, or rouge
- Fishing out a dust fleck from the underside of a crystal or the topside of a dial when my blower won't do the trick
- Applying sealant to a caseback gasket
- Detailing the inside of a clasp
- Cleaning the inside of a screw-down crown
- Re-luming Hands (works much better than the small brush supplied with the paint)